July 19, 2011: Maxwell International has announced a posse of urbane pouches and packs from Acme Made for the second half of the year, priced from $20 to $99:
The Acme Made CMZ Pouch is a stylish alternative to the traditional black case. It features no-scratch lining and sewn-in screen guards, and also has an interior accessory pocket and removable wrist strap.
– Unique materials – high-quality polyurethane (PVC-free); ballistic nylon; tricot lining; YKK zippers;
– Interior pocket provides secure storage for a cleaning cloth or SD card;
– Soft, durable, no-scratch tricot interior lining for added protection;
– Convenient detachable wrist strap provides an easy carrying solution;
– Sewn-in screen protection on both the front and back of the pouch.
RRP is $20 and the CMZ range is available now.
Skinny Sleeve (for MacBook Air)
The Acme Made Skinny Sleeve has a ‘hardly there’ profile coupled with lightweight, best-in-class performance. The unique stretch-stitch seam and sewn-in reinforcement guard on both sides provides fully padded protection.
– Ultra-thin design – won’t add bulk to an external bag;
– StretchShell neoprene is both water and stain resistant;
– Zipperless closure won’t scratch expensive MacBooks;
– Sewn-in reinforcement on both sides for extra protection;
– Elastic band keeps the MacBook Air securely within the sleeve.
RRP is $45 for the 11-inch model and $49 for the 13-inch model, with availability in store from August.
The Acme Made Sleeve Plus is a simple, elegant solution for carrying everyday essentials, with comfortable carry handles and unique soft-bubble padded lining for added protection. It features easy access via front pockets for organisation of phones, cables and other accessories.
– Nylon, soft-bubble padded lining;
– Two large external zippered pockets include a dedicated pocket for an iPhone and two pen loops
– Rear slash pocket for documents
– Shoulder strap adjusts for easy transport and has a removable shoulder pad for extra comfort
RRP is $75, with availability in August.
Union Kit Messenger
This satchel-type bag has the long-wearing comfort of a big messenger bag without the bulk. The clever exterior lens cap pocket, additional accessory pockets and multiple carry options all make this the perfect camera bag.
– Sized to fit most entry-level DSLRs with attached kit lens;
– Fits most mirrorless interchageable cameras with an additional lens or accessory;
– Adjustable padded interior divider to customise kit;
– Acme Made’s extra-rugged BombShell fabric resists water, abrasion and stains;
– Two zippered accessory pockets keep items organised;
– Quick-access exterior lens cap pocket for easy storage and retrieval;
– Multiple carrying solutions: adjustable shoulder strap and top carry handle – the shoulder strap can also be fastened around the waist for an additional carrying option.
In store now, the Acme Made Union Kit Messenger has an RRP of $59.
Union Photo Messenger
The Acme Made Union Photo Messenger is a bag which doesn’t shout ‘there’s an expensive camera in here!’ It’s ideal for active shooters who walk/ride/skate and have a hankering to keep their equipment not just safe, but stylishly safe. (You know the type!) The exterior fabric offers a durable, water-resistant flap to cover and protect gear. A hidden exterior lens cap pocket and accessory pockets make this a great protective camera bag that’s outside the traditional mould.
– Fits most DSLR cameras plus two additional lenses or accessories;
– Adjustable padded interior dividers allow you to easily organise lens, camera and flash;
– Acme Made’s BombShell fabric is resistant to water, abrasion and stains;
– Quick-assess exterior pocket for a lens cap for convenient storage and retrieval;
– Multiple carrying solutions – can be carried by the secure top handle, or worn over the shoulder;
– Shoulder strap has a quick-release cam buckle for easy adjustment.
Available now, the Acme Made Union Photo Messenger has an RRP of $75, and is available in stores now.
The Union Pack is Acme Made’s sleek take on the laptop backpack. It’s designed to provide maximum protection, yet sleek enough to negotiate crowded city walkways and public transport with ease. Features dedicated iPad/eReader storage.
– BombShell fabric is resistant to water, abrasion and stains;
– Dedicated protective pocket sized for iPad or eReader as well as a tablet PC;
– Handles on both the top and side provide convenient carrying options;
– Compression laptop pocket snugly holds a variety of laptop sizes up to 16 inch.
– Four zippered internal compartments for organisation and storage, with light-coloured interior lining helping keep small items from being lost deep down inside;
– Comfortable transport: a front sternum strap provides support while the air-cell foam shoulder straps and back padding provide additional comfort.
RRP is $99 and the Union Pack is in-store now.