Epson has introduced the first A3 multufunction inkjet printer, the Epson Expression Photo XP-950.
Epson has opted to dub its multifunction range ‘Small-In-Ones’ – but it’s probably just a phase they are going through. The Photo XP-950 delivers photos up to 11×17-inches in what must be one of the smallest, space-saving designs for an A3 model.
Printing up to A3 size is via a rear specialty media feed, while the two front-loading paper trays allow users to switch between photo and A4-sized media without having to reload the paper during printing.
Epson is targetting the new printer at ‘busy families and creative enthusiasts’. It uses a Claria Photo HD six-colour inkset. Epson is highlighting the XP-950’s wireless and remote printing capabilities from a tablet, smartphone or computer..
The Expression XP-950 is capable of direct CD/DVD printing, has a dedicated photo tray, and a rear paper feed for card stock, envelopes and more.
It also offers automatic two-sided printing, copying and scanning, an intuitive 3.5-inch touch-screen LCD, and a unique fold-over scan lid to hold photos and documents in place for quality scan.
– Auto photo correction and red-eye removal, with or without a computer;
– High-quality scanning up to 4800 dpi and A4 format;
– Smudge, scratch and water resistant photos;
– Individual ink cartridges – replace only the color needed, and standard and high-capacity (XL) black and colour cartridges;
– Epson Connect – easily print and scan from anywhere with the Epson Creative Print mobile app, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint mobile app, and Epson Remote Print;
– Ultimate wireless solution with Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n4 and Ethernet;
The Epson Expression Photo XP-950 will retail for $399.