Samsung Electronics Australia has announced local availability of a Wi-Fi enabled travel camera, the WB150F. With an 18x zoom lens housed in a compact, light and durable body, the new edition makes a versatile and affordable holiday snap-shooter.
‘By embracing Wi-Fi connectivity, the Samsung WB150F provides consumers with a smart way of sharing and saving photos while they are out capturing those memorable holiday moments,’ said Craig Gillespie, manager, Digital Imaging, Samsung Electronics Australia.’
– PC Auto Backup function – upload photos wirelessly to a home PC or laptop;
– Social Media Sharing Apps – share high quality photos and HD video with family and friends via social media sites, such as Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket and YouTube;
– Remote View Finder app to capture photos on the WB150F from the screen of compatible Android smartphone devices.
– 14.2-megapixel sensor;
– 18x optical zoom;
– 3-inch VGA AMOLED screen;
– 720/30p HD video capture;
– Full manual control.
– Live Panorama – capture large scenes by simply holding down the shutter button and sweeping the camera across;
– Split Shot – consumers divide the screen into three separate shots and create up to three different photographs;
– Magic Frame – position subjects in the middle of a pre-designed background or frame;
– Picture in Picture – insert photos or personal portraits into another image;
– ‘Funny Face’ – simply press the 5-direction key to enlarge heads or noses, or create distortions.
The Samsung WB150F is now available at RRP $249.