March 17, 2011: The 2011 PMA Convention program (Darling Harbour, Sydney, June 23-26) and accommodation details are now available from the PMA website.
In addition, Peter Rose, PMA Australia executive director, said that 90 percent of exhibition floorspace has been ‘committed’.
Convention highlights include:
– Doing Business Better: It’s Not WHAT You Do, It’s the WAY You Do It!
Ita Buttrose (pictured right)
– Retailing –What are the Hot ‘Back of House’ Issues?
Russell Zimmerman, Australian Retailers Association
– Getting the Best Return for Your Online Marketing
Darren Vowles, ReachLocal Australia
– The Future Economy and Trends in the Imaging, Electronics, and Communications Industries
Craig James, Commsec; Gary Lamb, GfK Australia
– Women Making a Difference to Business and the Photo Industry
Kay Spencer, NARTA; Sina Clayton, Camera Action; Claire Moffat, ConnectedAustralia;